- 132 (Registered)
Only opportunity in Ecommerce industry that enables an individual to earn up to Rs. 75000 / month. Join 8000+ ATES across India.
Join our upcoming INSTRUCTOR LED CLASSROOM or ONLINE training to become Amazon Trained E-commerce Specialist, drop us your contact details and we will get back to you !
Become an Amazon Trained E-commerce Specialist
Amazon Trained E-commerce Specialist (ATES) is a first of its kind entrepreneurship program launched by Amazon, which is aimed at providing business opportunities to budding entrepreneurs. This program provides an opportunity to earn money with no limits.
According to Indian Readership Survey (IRS) 2015, there are approximately 27MM sellers in India. Over the last 2 years, awareness for e-commerce as a category has increased due to marketing activities of all players. While Indian retailers are getting familiar with online selling and are beginning to participate on marketplaces, a large segment of the sellers that we will work with will be first time online sellers, who would need hand-holding to ease their online transition and is likely to hire individuals who would help them manage their business.
In India, there is no specialized course that exists for an individual to learn about e-commerce marketplace platform. The problem is exacerbated by the lack of public availability and discoverability of easy to consume content that will help individuals learn. This problem is an opportunity too, to tap into this vast universe we have launched a certification program called Amazon Trained E-commerce Specialist that would enable individuals to learn and become an expert in online selling.
1. The participants would learn about the E-Commerce industry and AMAZON’s ATES program.
2. Learn to use AMAZON.in’s marketplace platform to support existing retailers, and onboarding new offline retailers.
3. Become Independent E-commerce Entrepreneur
16 Hours immersive learning Learn from Industry Experts
Free post-training support AMAZON Certified Instructors
1-to-1 doubt sessions Focus on practicals
1. Individuals who want to become entrepreneurs by launching and servicing retailers
2. Individuals who want to become entrepreneurs by selling online
3. Individuals who already have an offline retail business and want to start selling online
The program offers the following benefits to the participant –
1. Generating income immediately post-training through self-employment by supporting existing retailers on Amazon.in and onboarding new offline retailers
2. Being part of the exponentially growing e-commerce industry with immense potential
3. Opportunity to open up a new channel of business for prospective sellers and existing offline retailers by starting their sales on Amazon.in.
Want to speak to our counselor, drop us your contact details and we will get back to you !
Amazon Trained Ecommerce Specialist
- Introduction to Amazon
- Introduction to ATES
- ATES Payout and Induction
- Support from Amazon India
- ATES Profile
- ATES Frequently Asked Questions
- ATES – seller acquisition – Customer buying cycle
- ATES – seller services – SPIN technique
- Payment process – Channel Play registration
- Selling on Amazon – Process involved
- Selling on Amazon registration process
- Selling on Amazon registration process – Practice session
- Types of Shipping
- Shipping Settings Overview
- Seller Launch Criteria and Mandates
- Understanding Product IDs and Barcodes
- Product Listing Basics
- If products are already on Amazon -Add a product feature (1×1 upload)
- If products are already on Amazon – Bulk upload – Add a product via upload – Listing loader
- Practice session
- If the products are not on Amazon – Add a product via upload feature – Category specific flat files
- Flat file template -Clothing flat file for sweater (Small and medium child variations)
- Understanding Flat Files
- Custom Template
- Practice session
- How to upload images using photobucket ?
- Creating Parent and Child Variations
- Save and Uploading the Flat File
- Quality Checks
- Sanity Checks
- UPC Exemption
- Amazon Brand Registry
- Adding a product that is already listed on Amazon (1X1 method)
- Adding a new product (1X1 method)
Updating Price and Quantity
Updating Price and Quantity
Managing seller account
- Update Price and Quantity
- Order Management
- Order FAQs
- Important reports on Amazon Seller Central
- Manage Returns & Refunds
- Understanding Seller Performance
- Understanding A to Z Guarantee Claims
- A to Z Guarantee FAQs
- Understanding Seller Suspension
- Seller Reinstatement Basics
- Plan of action
- Handling negative customer feedback
16 Hrs Classroom/Online learning
Access to Study Material
AMAZON Certified Instructor
Certificate from AMAZON.IN