- 0 (Registered)
Project Management Professional (PMP) training get certified PMI USA
15.7 million new project management roles will be added globally across seven project-intensive industries by 2020
Along with job growth, there will be a significant increase in the economic footprint of the profession; the project management profession is slated to grow by USD$6.61 trillion.
This enormous anticipated growth, along with higher-than average salaries, will make the next seven years an opportune time for professionals and job-seekers to build project management skills.
Top reasons to become PMP certified
- It will help you learn Project Management standards, techniques, best practices and current trends.
- You will learn great new tricks and techniques to assist you in project management activities.
- PMP is a preferred certification for new hiring for project management role that helps boost your salary.
- Stand apart from other project management professionals.
- The learning will take deep dive into the key concepts, tools and techniques to manage the project professionally and perfectly
- After the completion of the course, the students will have complete knowledge of Initiating, planning, managing and controlling the project
- Participants can claim 35 PDU (PMP Contact hours) as per Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOKtm Guide) PMI-USA
32 Hours immersive learning Learn from Industry Expert
Post-training support Certification of Completion
1-to-1 Mentorship sessions Interactive sessions
This course is extremely relevant for executives, manager, senior managers and top executives currently leading a project or a team member of a project.
Instructor led training with exercises, quizzes and questionnaires for better learning. Examination at the end of the training will be conducted to evaluate individual performance of all students.
Initiating the project Perform project assessment, Define high level scope, perform key stakeholder analysis, Develop project charter and obtain approval
Planning the project: Assess detailed project requirements, assumptions and constraints, Create WBS, develop budget plan, project schedule, HRM, Communication, Procurement, quality management, risk management, change management and project plan,
Executing the project Obtain and manage resources, Execute tasks, Implement quality management plan, Implement changes, Follow risk management plan, Maximize team performance
Monitoring and controlling the project Monitoring and controlling the project
Closing the project Obtain final acceptance, Obtain financial, legal, and administrative closure, Final project report, Collate lessons learnt, Archive project documents, Measure customer satisfaction
Project Management Framework
Project Integration Management
Project Scope Management
Project Time Management
Project Cost Management
Human Resource Management
Project Risk Management
Project Quality Management
Project Procurement Management
Project Communications Management
Project Stakeholder Management
Exam Preparation, Case Studies and Mock Tests
32 Hrs of classroom learning
1-to-1 mentorship sessions
Learn from Industry Expert
Certificate of Completion