Thank you for choosing us for the program. Our team is constantly working to deliver a great learning experience for you. We have outlined the following refund and cancellation policy that you may refer before purchasing any course in order to avoid any potential conflict later on.
Our refund and cancellation policy is as follows:
- Raise refund request within 7 days of commencement of the first batch you are eligible to attend. Money back guarantee is void if the participant has accessed e-learning course or got the study material in advance or has attended Online Classrooms/received recordings.
- In case a user downloads the E-Book for the course the money back guarantee will be void.
- If you raise a refund request after 7 days but within 15 days of purchasing the course, you will receive 50% of the total fees paid by you. However, no refund will be provided if you raise a request beyond 15 days of purchasing the course.
- For Classroom Training,PROGRO under the aegis of ASQUARE, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrollments, instructor illness or force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc).
- In case PROGRO cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate. In case PROGRO reschedules an event due to reasons beyond its control, no refunds will be made. In case user is not able to attend the rescheduled event, he may attend the upcoming event.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days (or more) prior to the event, 10% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate within 7 days (or less) of the event, no refunds will be made.
- Refund request can be initiated by writing to us mentioning the reasons and attaching the details of the purchase made.
- Decision for refund is at the sole descretion of PROGRO management team and would be binding.
Refunds: Duplicate payment
Refund of the duplicate payment made by the paticipant will be processed via the same source (original method of payment) in 10 working days post intimation by the customer.